A Care Plan
“No two clients are the same.”
We, at SD Care, understand that a personalised care plan is essential for providing high-quality care that meets the unique needs of each client.
We develop a care plan for a client through a collaborative process that involves an initial assessment, goal setting, care plan development, implementation, and ongoing review and assessment.
We ensure that the care plan
– is centred around the client based on their needs and preferences.
– has strategies to promote the physical, emotional, and social well-being of the client.
– includes a comprehensive medical management plan.
– contains any potential risks and ways to manage and mitigate them.
– is regularly evaluated and changed based on the client’s changing needs.